Monday, October 26, 2015

Under Construction

Ouch. Some time has gone by since my last blog. Bad news: yeah, some time has gone by since my last blog, and that's sad.
Good news: I'm back. My best friend Amanda and I caught up last Thursday, and in the process of doing so, we walked past this interesting residential building under construction on 58th Street at 11th Avenue.
 
It's hard to tell from this angle, but the building's shaped like a half-pyramid. Almost like the ones in Egypt, but without the slave labor.
One of many construction cranes in the area.
All the way up.
Aren't the sides kinda cool?

7 comments:

  1. semi barat This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Nice one artis nakal

    ReplyDelete
  2. scandal bokep || scandal hot || video hot
    Today I am happy for having had the new science of your article. Thanks for sharing their knowledge. This is a hot video..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your information, its great and i appreciated about it!
    memek muncrat | poto bokep | bokep cantik | Blowjobs



    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog shares informative news for me. Thanks for sharing these type of information. Happy to see these type of information.
    http://pinoylambinganpk.blogspot.com/2017/11/pinoy-channel-tv-lambingan.html

    ReplyDelete