Sunday, October 11, 2015

This Week In Randomness

It's been a quiet week here on 365, but not totally without photography in and around the city I call home. There was a fire safety event, even a belated birthday celebration!

Fire safety event at Rockefeller Center
I've always liked the humble, underrated mail chute. The efficiency, the sleekness, the sense of prehistoric technology...
I turned a year older last week, and my bestie Amanda took me out to Harlem Public (you can probably guess what neighborhood that's in) for a belated celebration. It's hard to tell because of the darkness of the photo, but HARLEM PUBLIC is stamped into that burger bun. #butdatbrandingdoe

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice article, it will help me. Thanks for sharing such valuable information.
    http://pinoylambonganhd.blogspot.com/2017/11/pinoy-latest-tambayan.html

    ReplyDelete